Important Questions That You Should Enquire About Before Getting Pierced
Once you get the piercing done, we should research and look for a good piercer. In the process, we should not shy away from asking questions to the piercer. It is in-fact wise to ask questions and get our doubts on piercing cleared. Else one might just land up with a bad piercing experience or even worse with infection.
For quality piercing work done in Fargo, North Dakota, you can consider the services provided by ‘almost famous body piercing, among all the piercing shops in Fargo, ND. For details about their services you can visit their website almostfamouspiercing.com/west-acres/
Before getting your piercing done there are many questions you can ask to your piercer in order to get a clear picture and answer to your doubts. The following are a few questions that you should ask your piercer.
- What is your qualification for the job? – by asking this question you can ascertain if he has any professional ear-piercing qualification or experience. If the piercer has no proper experience in the field, you should not take his service.
- Can you show pictures and shed light on your previous piercings? – All good and well-known piercers possess a portfolio which they willingly share with their current and prospective customers. If a piercer does not have anything to show, it is advisable not to avail the services.
- What is the cost of your piercing service? – Learn about the charges for the service. Research about the current cost of the same in the market. Keep the quality in mind while comparing the prices. Make sure that you are not overcharged either.
- How are your equipment sterilized? – It is an absolutely essential requirement that the equipment is sterilized properly. If they autoclave their equipment, then you are at the right place. Autoclave is considered to be the most effective sterilization method.
- Will you be wearing sterilized surgical gloves? Make sure that your piercer replies to all your questions so that you can go ahead with your piercing.
- Do you provide written after-care instructions? Also, ask if you need to avoid anything during the healing period after the piercing is done. Enquire about the cleansing products that the piercer would recommend after the piercing is done so as to avoid infection.
- Do you provide the body jewelleries also? Ask if you need to purchase the jewellery from some other else or they have them in their shop as well.
A major lesson to be learnt not only for piercing but for all aspects of life is to ask questions whenever in doubt and research before starting anything we are not familiar with.